Our trainers @ !MPACT are all certified or degreed with plenty of experience to help you reach your goals! Let us train and inspire you today!
Hillarie Z. Scannelli, Owner
Certifications & Memberships
– Personal Training (W.I.T.S.) – Updated Bi-Annually
– Adult & Child CPR – Updated Bi-Annually + AED Certification Updated Bi-Annually
– First Aid Certification
– Rutgers Safety Certification
– Member of: IDEA (Health & Fitness Assoc.) & Reebok Alliance
– Insured Through: Philadelphia Insurance Companies
|Sports Nutrition||Life-Styles & Weight Management|
|Basics of Nutrition||Sports Conditioning and Improved Performance|
|Bootcamp Training||Functional Training|
|Basic for Yoga: Breathe, Stretch, Meditate||Pilates Fundamentals|
|Total Flexibility||Pre & Post Natal Training|
|Strength & Resistance Training||Running Techniques|
|CORE Training||Seniors Strength Training|
|Exercise During Pregnancy||Fueling the Body For Optimal Performance|
|Mind/Body Connection||Exercise Science|
– Professional Dance Cheerleader – New Jersey Generals (USFL: 1985-1987).
– National Fitness Competitor 1994 – 1998 (featured on ESPN).
– Published Fitness Writer: For Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Magazine 1995-2005
– Certified in Personal Training and Nutrition since 1998.
–Worked with Elite & Pro Athletes since 1998: Through Hillarie’s affiliation with TEST Sports Club in Martinsville, NJ & Florida, her experience included training and sports nutrition for their club members, along with elite athletes and college football players (preparing for the NFL Combine and the NFL draft). Hillarie also worked with TEST’s elite clientele which included professional football players currently in the NFL.
– Booked Solid! Ran a successful home-based business in Hillsborough since 2000 – training 30+ clients per week, along with speed & agility and strength & conditioning for local athletes. Home-based business also included weight-loss programs, bootcamp training and a successful summer camp for kids called Fit & Fun Camp.
– National Figure Champion 2009: After taking some time off from the competition circuit, Hillarie decided to take a stab at it again in April of 2009. She competed in the NPC Suburban Bodybuilding & Fitness Competition and took 1st place in the Master’s Figure Division (for women over the age of 35), and took 1st Runner-Up in the main Figure Division (all ages). Never too late to believe in yourself and work hard!
– Todd Durkin Mentorship Program: In order to obtain more cutting-edge training techniques along with successful business tools in order to open a larger training facility, Hillarie was selected into a private mentorship program under the direction of Todd Durkin, who is an internationally recognized performance-enhancement coach, personal trainer, massage therapist, author of “The Impact Body Plan”, and speaker who motivates, educates and inspires people worldwide. Todd trains dozens of NFL and MLB athletes, as well as Olympic champions. Additionally, Todd is the Head of the Under Armour Performance Training Council, where he drives new methodologies and training techniques to help Under Armour develop the highest quality programs and apparel for performance training. This mentorship program (held in San Diego – October 2011) brought Hillarie to the next level . . . bringing Fitness by Hillarie to !MPACT Training, where she is ready to continue inspiring greatness in people throughout her community.
It is always important to get clearance from your physician before beginning any nutritional/diet plan or fitness/training program. Therefore, !MPACT Training is not liable now or any time in the future for any injuries or illnesses relating to participating in our training or nutritional programs. This includes, but is not limited to heart attacks, death, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower-back/foot injuries, dental injuries, stomach or digestive issues, and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused, occurring during, or after participation in any of !MPACT Training’s exercise or nutrition programs.